How to Share Your Faith
1. Do you have any kind of spiritual belief?
2. To you, who is Jesus?
3. Do you think there is a heaven or a hell?
4. If you died, where would you go? If heaven, why?
5. If what you are believing is not true, would you want to know?
Core Gospel Scriptures
Ask them to read each Scripture aloud and ask them "What does this say to you?"
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.
2 Corinthians 5:14-15
For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.
But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God...
1. Are you a sinner?
2. Do you want forgiveness of sins?
3. Do you believe Jesus died on the cross for you and rose again?
4. Are you willing to surrender your life to Jesus Christ?
5. Are you ready to receive Jesus as your Savior by faith?