Men’s groups at Calvary help one another take the next step to become Christ-like leaders and mentors of their families, their church groups, and their communities for Christ.
- Growing in our RELATIONSHIP with God and one another.
- Pursuing KNOWLEDGE and application of the gospel message .
- MENTORING other men as we follow Christ's example.
- SERVING to our families, churches, and communities.
- Guarding those around us against injustice and falsehood.
Our vision is to see communities changed by Jesus.
Our main functions happen through small group Bible studies, a monthly Saturday Breakfast, and special events. Click on the links to the left for more information.
We can sometimes lose sight of God in our life strategies and struggles. There is, however, no short cut for success. Join Tony Brochu on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. as he leads a group of Christian men in a study entitled "Where am I and Where am I Going?"